Introduction to Community

Hi Everyone,

I am Jaswanth Bommidi from Kerala, India. I am currently pursuing my
B.Tech Degree in Computer Science from Amrita University. I am into
the field of Network Security & Forensics for the past one and a half
years. I am also a member of Team bi0s(bi0s.in), an Academic CTF team
from India. I found the nftables project really interesting, and I am
looking forward to join the community and contribute to the project.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Jaswanth B