Re: [RFC 4/4] src: add ability to reset secmarks

On Wed, Nov 20, 2019 at 06:43:57PM +0100, Christian Göttsche wrote:
> Add the ability to reset secmark associations between the user-end string representation and the kernel intern secid.
> This allows a lightweight reset, without reloading the whole configuration and resetting all counters etc. .
>
> *TODO*:
> Pablo suggested to drop this change.
> Are the actual objects in the kernel not destroyed and recreated?
> Or is this functionality useless?

The reset command is useful for stateful objects that collect some
internal state.

Basically, reset allows you to list the existing object state and
reset it, eg. counters.

In this case, secmark is not a stateful object, unless I'm missing
anything, I think we can skip this.