Re: nft equivalent of iptables command

Thank you very much Florian. I will use fib type local as a replacement.
Serguei

On 2019-08-22, 10:20 AM, "Florian Westphal" <fw@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

    Serguei Bezverkhi (sbezverk) <sbezverk@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > I am trying to find an equivalent nft command for the following iptables command.  Specifically "physdev" and "addrtype", I could not find so far, some help would be very appreciated.

    > -m physdev ! --physdev-is-in

    This has no equivalent.  The rule above matches when 'call-iptables' sysctl
    is enabled and the packet did not enter via a bridge interface.
    So, its only false when it did enter via a bridge interface.

    In case the sysctl is off, the rule always matches and can be omitted.

    nftables currently assumes that call-iptables is off, and that
    bridges have their own filter rules in the netdev and/or
    bridge families.

    inet/ip/ip6 are assumed to only see packets that are routed by the ip
    stack.

    > -m addrtype ! --src-type LOCAL

    fib saddr type != local