Taking a day off...

Hello everyone,

Tomorrow I will be letting Jakub Kicinski manage the net and net-next
GIT trees.  So he will be integrating patches into GIT and doing git
pulls from people.  He will alway keep the patchwork states up to
date, just like I do.

I completely expect everyone to give Jakub the same respect and
consideration they usually give to me, because he deserves it.

In the future, when I need to take a few days off, I will hand things
over to Jakub in a similar way.

Thank you.