Missing SetID

Hello,

I am observing a strange condition at least imho, when a set gets programmed or lookup expression with setid is programmed, when I do GETSETS or GETRULES, the set ID is always 0, but Set name is correctly preserved. If SetID is not preserved then how would be possible to differentiate between multiple anonymous sets defined for the same table?
I would appreciate some clarification. I am positive that ID gets sent to kernel in both cases, but return messages is missing SET_ID attribute.

Thank you
Serguei