Ease usage of libnetfilter_log with C++ applications

Hello,

thanks for your work on the netfilter project.

I just recently came across libnetfilter_log and used it inside a C++ application. When compiling/linking the project I ran into problems and discovered that libnetfilter_log in contrast to e.g. libnetfilter_queue and libnetfilter_conntrack lacks `extern "C"` statements in the header files.

Are their reasons for that? I would like to suggest to add these statements so the library can be easily used from a C++ context.

Kind Regards
Stefan Laufmann

--
emlix GmbH, http://www.emlix.com
Fon +49 551 30664-0, Fax +49 551 30664-11

emlix - smart embedded open source