Re: if nfqnl_test utility (libnetfilter_queue) drops a packet the utility receives the packet again

Florian, thanks a lot.
I see that a selected tcp packet can not be dropped at all.
If a selected tcp packet is dropped that blocks passing
of next tcp packets via this tcp connection.
Is there way to bypass that?
Thanks a lot.