Re: nftables flow offload possible mtu handling issue

marcmicalizzi@xxxxxxxxx <marcmicalizzi@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> With flow offload between devices of differing mtus, there seems to be an
> issue sending from through higher mtu to the lower mtu device.
> I?m currently on 4.20 from the linux-arm mcbin branch, as it?s all I can get
> running on my specific embedded platform.

Current assumptions:
1. Flow offload can't deal with GRO skbs when MTU of oif is smaller,
   as it bypasses the code in ip output that deals with this

2. flow offload expr should never offload connections that have
   active helper and/or seqadj extension.