a2x - unsupported parameter

Hi,

I've noticed a2x being new dependency of nftables. I've installed it
and now I'm getting warnings during doc make. It generates without
problems so it is not real problem.

Making all in doc
make[2]: Entering directory '/usr/local/src/shaperd/extras/nftables/doc'
  GEN      nft.8
  GEN      libnftables.3
  GEN      libnftables-json.5
a2x: WARNING: --destination-dir option is only applicable to HTML based outputs
a2x: WARNING: --destination-dir option is only applicable to HTML based outputs
a2x: WARNING: --destination-dir option is only applicable to HTML based outputs
make[2]: Leaving directory '/usr/local/src/shaperd/extras/nftables/doc'

It is good improvement to have docs built automatically. I remember
some problems a few weeks ago with building it.

Thank you
----
S pozdravem / Best Regards

Vaclav Zindulka