Netfilter

Hi ,

    We are looking at trying to retrieve the complete conntrack table
using libnetfilter_conntrack API's. But when we used the below
sequence of API's we see that the call back register is getting called
once for every entery in the conntrack table. The sequence of API's we
have used is as follows :

cb
    nfct_snprintf ();<=====returns one entry from conntrack table

main

        nfct_callback_register ( ); <===== NFCT_T_ALL to fetch all the enteries
        ret = nfct_query ();

Is there a away for me to get the whole conntrack table in a single
invocation of single callback function ? So that the cb function not
called multiple times?

Thanks and Regards,