Different namespaces share the same xtables lock

Hi Guys,

I was running iptables on different namespaces and met such error
"Another app is currently holding the xtables lock. Perhaps you want
to use the -w option?".

After googling it, I found this enhancement introduces the lock
mechanism: "xtables: Add locking to prevent concurrent instances".
Based on the commit log, different namespaces should have their own
xtables locks.

However, based on my test, it looks like different namespaces share
the same lock.
The CLIs below can easily reproduce the issue.

ip netns exec test1  iptables -L -nv -t mangle   & ip netns exec test2
 iptables -L -nv -t mangle & ip netns exec test3  iptables -L -nv -t
mangle &

I'm wondering is it an expected behavior? Or some kind of bug?

Thanks,
Wenxian