change netfilter packet flow

Hello
I am in a dire need about using squid in my Linux iptables firewall as a transparent proxy.
I want to have both firewalling  rules and http filtering with squid based on linux iptables.
I know, it is not possible to apply iptables rules in forward chain and after that filter http requests with applications like squid.
When i use squid for http filtering, squid is listen on input port of machine so when i redirect packets to the input chain, my firewall rules in forward chain are bypassed. is there any way to handle such situation???

do you know how other firewalls like Pfsense or opensense and ... handle this situation?

tanx

Sent from my Huawei Mobile