Re: SECMARK support

Christian Göttsche <cgzones@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I am trying to get a connsecmark equivalent working.
>
> How can I implement the secmark pushing from the ct state to the package?

Good question.  Should we even allow setting it from register context
or should we enforce strict ct->secmark = skb->secmark?

> $ nft add rule inet filter input ct secmark set meta secmark
> works, but
> $ nft add rule inet filter output meta secmark set ct secmark
> Error: datatype mismatch: expected string, expression has type integer
> add rule inet filter output meta secmark set ct secmark

Hmm. meta secmark set   expects a object-name, right?

I think this will have to be fixed up during evaluation phase
so that "meta secmark set" creates a plain "meta set expression"
and not the objref, which won't be of any use in this case.