Helper for RTSP connection tracking/NAT?

Hi,

I’m willing to use RTSP through my netfilter-based firewall (that uses
NAT for IPv4).
After a quick search, I found that someone implemented NAT and conntrack
modules for RTSP a few years ago, and it looks rather unmaintained:
  https://github.com/maru-sama/rtsp-linux

Has anyone asked for inclusions of those modules in netfilter (and
linux)?
Are there conditions for inclusions of such protocol-specific modules?

I haven’t yet even tried to check whether those modules compile with
recent versions of netfilter, but I may soon be able to devote some time
on this…

Cheers,

--
Nicolas