Re: Creating custom ipsets

On Thu, 9 Aug 2018 13:59:59 +0530 Akshat Kakkar <akshat.1984@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I want to create custom ipsets like hash: iface,iface ,etc.
>
> Can anybody guide which is the best place to start development for the
> same? Any documents, etc.

You should likely ask your question on netfilter-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

And Cc the ipset maintainer: Jozsef Kadlecsik <kadlec@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
(ipset homepage: http://ipset.netfilter.org/index.html)

Don't be surprised if people recommend that you instead look at using
nftables, and the more flexible set infra structure. E.g see docs
here https://wiki.nftables.org/wiki-nftables/index.php/Sets

--
Best regards,
  Jesper Dangaard Brouer