Found Regression in v0.8.x

Our CI started failing this morning on a test that ensures nft is able
to load our generated ruleset (ex: `nft -f test.txt`).  It was
definitely a surprise for us since we hadn't touched our ruleset
template in quite a while.

After doing a little bit of digging, it looks like Fedora upgraded
from v0.7 to v0.8 sometime over the weekend (or end of last week).  So
far I've validated that this same ruleset loads fine with with v0.6
and v0.7, but not v0.8

Test Ruleset That Identified Error:
https://gist.github.com/fxfitz/79e63794adab2bddb8b312a3ea7af401

PoC Ruleset That Fails (compliments of Xiretza on Freenode):
https://ptpb.pw/J-QK.nft

Can anyone help with this?

Thanks,
Fran