Proposal: Add config option to set xtable_lock wait = true.

Hi Florian & Pablo,

I noticed that lots iptables users are likely to miss the '-w' option while implementing multi-process program.

Due to the fact that the iptables and ip6tables do not wait for the xtable_lock, people can easily mis-configure

their iptables command because of concurrency issues.

I'd like to propose a global config option to set the default wait interval and allow iptables to always wait for the lock.

ie.

" iptables --always-wait (ms) " if no value is specified, then use the default 1 second.

I found it hard to see any users who may wish to run iptables command without lock.

Does this proposal sound sane-ish ?

Regards,
Jack