Port triggering

Hi,

I saw that patches have been written some years ago for port
triggering in Netfilter, but no such feature is currently available in
the kernel. Is there any reason for that? If I write and submit such a
patch as Xtables-addons module, would it have chances to be accepted?

Regards,

--
Bien cordialement, / Plej kore,

Stéphane Veyret