Re: question about UNDEFINE/REDEFINE

Hello Pablo,

Dne úterý 23. ledna 2018 12:07:28 CET, Pablo Neira Ayuso napsal(a):
> I'm asking here because I would need to understand better how you've
> structured your scripts, if you could explain a bit more, we would
> appreciate.

I have packed an excerpt of a playground FW with two VLANs 3 and 54. The
configuration already uses my redefine keyword.

ftp://ftp.bosson.eu/pub/tmp/nftables_excerpt.tar.gz

The intended use case is to call nft -f fw-on and reload the firewall from
scratch every time there is a config change. I don't know how a cmdline
parameter would help us with it. Maybe if we would wrap nft calls with bash
scripts but that would defeat the purpose of using the nft scripting
capabilities in the first place.

The most important for us is to have the FW logically structured for every
customer and every FW rule related to a customer should be in his/her VLAN
config file.

--
Best regards,

David Fabian