[nftables] vmap and bit-sized headers

nftables doesn't support vmap with bit-sized headers, such as flow label or dscp:

nft add rule ip filter input ip dscp vmap \{ 4 : accept, 63 : continue \}
BUG: invalid binary operation 5

Unlike plain 'ip dscp { ..' we do not have a relational operation,
so binop_transfer() is never invoked to fix up the shifts.

I tried to fix this without success, this is the best I could come up with.
Please consider this a bug report only, altough I am resonable sure the
first 2 patches are correct.