Re: [RFC] Can someone please review my latest wiki update

Hi Duncan,

On Sat, Dec 16, 2017 at 08:22:10PM +1100, Duncan Roe wrote:
> Hi,
>
> For those who contribute to the wiki:
>
> I updated https://wiki.nftables.org/wiki-nftables/index.php/Flow_tables section
> "Doing iptables hashlimit with nft" in light of trying the examples.
>
> There's more in the associated discussion page,

"Notice also that the translator defaults --hashlimit-htable-expire and
--hashlimit-burst to 1000 milliseconds and 5 packets respectively so
''timeout 1s'' and ''burst 5 packets'' are inserted. You may remove
either or both of these if you wish."

I think we can just skip printing default values in the translation, I
mean, we can "fix" the translation instead.

BTW, this reminds me we should also expose the missing options such as
hashlimit-htable-max and hashlimit-htable-gcinterval, those can be
exposed too, it just needs some code in nft, I'll add this to my TODO
list.

Let us know, thanks for reviewing documentation!