[redirect: netdev => netfilter-devel] Accept packets that the H.245 ALG can't process

Hey,

There's a patch that may be of interest to this group.
[ I'll admit, I share interest in this patch ].

It was sent to netdev.
Though it looks like it should have been sent here.

Link:
https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/765233/

I wouldn't want to send the patch again, since it's from Blair Steven.
He's CC'ed.

I'd like to raise some attention to it, to see if this makes sense to
have it considered.

Thanks :)
Alex