nftables: Add support for unsupported codes in icmp and icmp6 extensions

Hello,
I am trying to add support for unsupported codes in icmp and icmp6
extensions. Like in iptables, various icmp and icmp6 codes are defined
with their type, code_min and code_max but in nftables various icmp and
icmp6 codes are defined only with their type so codes for unreach,
redirect and time-exceeded are not supported as some of their type
values mismatches otherwise.
Can someone please guide me on what will be the best way to add support
for unreach, redirect and time-exceeded codes in icmp and icmp6
extensions in nftables.
Thanks for your time.

Regards,
Harsha Sharma