Re: nftables/libnftnl release plan?

On Mon, Sep 18, 2017 at 06:32:40PM +0200, Florian Westphal wrote:
> Pablo Neira Ayuso <pablo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > On Mon, Sep 18, 2017 at 06:18:35PM +0200, Phil Sutter wrote:
> > > Hi Pablo,
> > >
> > > What are your plans regarding release of libnftnl-1.0.8 and
> > > nftables-0.8?
> >
> > As soon as I can integrate Florian's changes to support
> >
> >         xyz set x,y
> >
> > comma-separated values in with an assignment statement.
>
> Is there anything you need from my side?

I wanted to find a little slice of time to hack on the grammar, make
some sketch basically on it only on the parser side. My concern is the
fact that | & and such will not work anymore.

The patchset is large and I remember changes in the grammar were
happening in a way that I was having a hard time to follow track.

Let me have a look in the next days, if no news from before weekend,
let's take what you send as is, OK?