Re: conntrack (possibly) hangs on our ARM CPU in case we delete 5k+ connections as fast as possible

Hello Florian !
Thanks a lot again for the help. We decided to not backport the
commit, as we far behind. We will upgrade the kernel instead in the
future...
Again, thanks a lot for your help.
Br,
 Peter.
Peter G. Marczis
SW. Developer
Bregneroedvej 96, 3460 Birkeroed, Denmark
Cell: +45 28 12 92 10 Skype: 28199210

*This e-mail may contain confidential and privileged material for the
disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient (or authorized to receive for the recipient),
please contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of
this message.