Re: nfacct: setting quotas does not seem to work.

On 18/08/2016 00:44, Pablo Neira Ayuso wrote:
Probably using an old kernel version with no quota support?

I found out that the issue came from libnetfilter_acct, from which I had one package installed (1.0.2) and some binaries from the git version installed with 'make install' from the sources. The linking happened on the 1.0.2, which does not seem to support quotas (nfacct_attr_set and nfacct_attr_get do not handle the cases NFACCT_ATTR_QUOTA and NFACCT_ATTR_FLAGS).
After removing that package it worked well.

By the way, there's actually no release of libnetfilter_acct with quota support, am I wrong ?
That's not a problem for me, but it could be for other users.