Linux Module based on netfilter hooks

Hello,

I am developing a new linux kernel module based on netfilter hooks. I
am new in the area of linux kernel module development. And, I am
having problems regarding the function definition of hook functions.

I was referring to the code which used netfilter for my module. This
reference code was based on linux kernel 2.X. I am using linux kernel
4.4.X for my development and this same code serves many purpose to me.
However, after I looked into the function definition of hook functions
for linux kernel 4.4.X and tried to change the code accordingly, many
problems are coming up.

I was wondering, I you guys can help me with some samples for using
netfilter hooks at local_out and local_in based on linux kernel 4.4.X.
I was not able to find any samples/examples related to this linux
kernel version on the web.

Thanks in advance.

--
Best Regards