nfct parameters

Good day,

while I'm writing bash completion code for conntrack-tools, I browsed through the source and found some things, that raised this questions for me (I'm no C developer, so limited here).

1: Are there three undocumented parameters?
namely: disable, default-get, default-set
At least there are functions that do something... not sure what exactly w/ the default-* cmds.

2: in src/nfct-extensions/timeout.c there is:

static void
nfct_cmd_timeout_usage(char *argv[])
{
    fprintf(stderr, "nfct v%s: Missing command\n"
            "%s <list|add|delete|get|flush|set> timeout "
            "[<parameters>, ...]\n", VERSION, argv[0]);
}

Where a 'set' command is printed. Which is another discrepancy?

If my reading is correct, please take this mail as a bug report.

Best regards,
Mart