Re: using connlabel match

Hi Shivani,

On Fri, Mar 04, 2016 at 04:05:24AM +0530, Shivani Bhardwaj wrote:
> Hi Pablo,
>
> connlabel match never loads. It shows
> iptables v1.6.0: Couldn't load match `connlabel':No such file or directory
>
> I see this conversation here:
> https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/386215/ and the patch which causes
> this http://git.netfilter.org/iptables/commit/?id=51340f7b6a1103b12d86ef488f7140406d80401e.
> However, Florian sent a patch to deal with this
> http://git.netfilter.org/iptables/commit/?id=825fbda5482a7d5ec5a6619c81fe07ff865c7d6e.
> May be I'm doing it all wrong. I'm not sure how connlabel should be
> used. Could you please clarify?

Please, check that you have libnetfilter_conntrack and by when you
call iptables ./configure it doesn't show that connlabel is enabled.

        WARNING: libnetfilter_conntrack not found, connlabel match will not be built

It would be good to fix this in configure.ac in iptables so the
iptables configuration shows that connlabel support is on/off.

Iptables Configuration:
  IPv4 support:                         ${enable_ipv4}
  IPv6 support:                         ${enable_ipv6}
  Devel support:                        ${enable_devel}
  IPQ support:                          ${enable_libipq}
  Large file support:                   ${enable_largefile}
  BPF utils support:                    ${enable_bpfc}
  nfsynproxy util support:              ${enable_nfsynproxy}
  nftables support:                     ${enable_nftables}

Build parameters:
  Put plugins into executable (static): ${enable_static}
  Support plugins via dlopen (shared):  ${enable_shared}
  Installation prefix (--prefix):       ${prefix}
  Xtables extension directory:          ${e_xtlibdir}
  Pkg-config directory:                 ${e_pkgconfigdir}"

Would you mind sending a patch for configure.ac in iptables?