Re: nft: segfault after adding to { type ipv4_addr; flags interval; } set

Hi Pablo,

On Tue, 19 Jan 2016 19:46:48 +0100, Pablo Neira Ayuso <pablo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Just posted several patches on the mailing list, it would be good if
> you can intensively test them. They apply on top of the current git
> tree.

Thanks, I will have a look at them, and test em.

> BTW, deletion is not implemented in nft, but I think it should be easy
> to follow up with a patch to make it.

I will need this, so I take a stab at it.

I am currently heading to a ski resort in France, but I expect to
get it tested next week, before I am heading to FOSDEM.
If my colleagues get too boring, I might test them before then.

> > It would be great if the ipset article on the wiki, could have some info
> > on how to migrate separate ipset types to nftables set types.
>
> Would you like to start such article? I can create an account in the
> wiki page too, it would be a nice contribution.

Sure.

--
Best regards
Asbjørn Sloth Tønnesen