Re: kernel crash in netlink_sock_destruct()

On 24.11, Arturo Borrero Gonzalez wrote:
> On 17 November 2015 at 13:49, Arturo Borrero Gonzalez
> <arturo.borrero.glez@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I've found this in a machine I'm using to play with nftables.
> >
> > The kernel is 4.2, so not sure if already fixed.
> >

> More info. I can reproduce the issue:
>
>  % sudo ip netns add test
>  % sudo ip netns exec test nft -f test.nft
>  % sudo ip netns del test
>
> Find attached the test.nft file.

@Arturo: was there any delay between those commands or did you execute all
of them directly after each other?

Somewhat related question: i'm wondering, what, if anything, is removing all
the nftables objects if a namespace exits? It seems we're leaking them all.