Dynamic IP set support

I'm interested in knowing since nftables supports sets directly, if
there is any support for dynamic sets much the same way that an iptables
rule can match a packet and add information such as an address or port
to an existing ipset.  How would I do something like this in nftables:

iptables -A FWOUTPUT -m addrtype --dst-type BROADCAST -j SET --add-set
udptracking4 src,src --exist --timeout 40

Thanks,

Brian Vanderburg II