RE: Kernel 4.1.0 broke the TARPIT & DELUGE targets in xtables-addons-2.6

Well, unfortunately, you should disregard previous message in part of submitting it to xtables-addons ASAP.

While modules compiled without errors, actually applying iptables TARPIT rule results in a connection loss, the nature of which I unfortunately cannot describe at the moment (was trying to apply the update to a remote server without KVM). It kind of looks like a kernel panic though - no messages are written to any logs after adding the TARPIT rule - the server just goes dead.

I guess more research is needed on the matter, I'll try to run some tests on a local machine & post the results.

Yours, Alexander Petrenas.