Some help to fix 'ipac-ng', a iptables-based accounting software...

I'm a very dumb programmer and i know little C, so i feel some fear to
write here, but... i hope that someone here can take this as an
exercise. ;-)

I use by some year an accounting software called 'ipac-ng':

	http://ipac-ng.sourceforge.net/

substantially, that software add some ''no target'' rule via
libiptables, and an helper program extract counter from them, building
graphs.
It is not realtime nor (i think) byte-accurate, but it is really
'lightweight'' compared to libpcap alternatives.
Also, it is, ahem, in ''low maintenance mode''. ;)

Recently i've upgraded from debian squeeze (so, iptables 1.4.8-3) to
debian wheezy (so, iptables 1.4.14-3.1).
After that upgrade, 'fetchipac' (the main binary that add the rules and
extract data) start complaining about some extended parameters i use
(MAC match):

	fetchipac: unrecognized option '--mac-source'

and then sigsev.
If i remove the ''extended parameters'', all work as expected. But
clearly i need that.

I've asked in ipac-ng lists[1], and a developer confirm me that seems a
libiptables incompatibilites.
Pointed me also against the guilty .c file:

	http://ipac-ng.cvs.sourceforge.net/viewvc/ipac-ng/ipac-ng/agents/iptables/iptables.c?view=markup

where the most of the code are taken from iptables itself.
The function prepare_entry() on line 834 roughly mimic the iptables
command line parse (but only for the '-m' parameter!).

So i've taken the relevant iptables code from 1.4.8 and 1.4.14, diff
them and port back ipac-ng code[2].

I've reached the (for me, impressive! ;) result that the code compile
and does not sigsev anymore.
But still reply 'unrecognized option'. ;-(

Someone can help me? Thanks.

[1]: https://sourceforge.net/p/ipac-ng/mailman/ipac-ng-common/thread/20150205165940.GR3690%40sv.lnf.it/#msg33353346

[2]: my code on https://sourceforge.net/p/ipac-ng/mailman/message/33379160/

  Associazione ``La Nostra Famiglia''                    http://www.sv.lnf.it/