ipset website

Hi everybody,

I'm hoping this is the right list to contact the ipset developers.

I've made some updates to the ipset.netfilter.org website. The changes are cosmetic, such as highlighting the menu link when on a specific page, and framing the man pages so that you don't have to use the "back" button to continue navigating the site (required adding four new pages).

To preview the changes visit:

    http://ipset.hostisimo.com/

To see the diffs between the original pages and mine:

    http://ipset.hostisimo.com/diffs

If you find the changes acceptable you may pull the bz from:

    http://ipset.hostisimo.com/ipset.netfilter.org.tar.bz2

I hope you like them,
Mike Wright

ps. any replies must be on list, the above email address goes to a bit bucket