netfilter: xt_connlimit: it could get the accurate conn count with heavy traffic and multi cores

Hi Pablo,

I find the xt_connlimit could not get the accurate conn count with
heavy traffic on multiple cores platform.

For example, I create one rule as following:
iptables -t raw -A PREROUTING -s 192.168.3.88 -m connlimit
--connlimit-above 100 --connlimit-mask 32 -j DROP

I use the Thunder (one P2P download tool) to test.
As a result, the total conn count of 192.168.3.88 could reach the 300+.

Then I make some steps to fix it and the conn count only reach the 100
~ 120 at most.

I planed to commit one patch, but I think the already-closed conn is
not counted by current  xt_connlimit. (Even though the already-closed
conn is counted, the current xt_connlimit still could not  get the
accurate count. There are other changes to enhance it.).

So is it necessary to get the very accurate count for xt_connlimit?
If so, why don't count the already-closed conn?
If not, my patch is necessary.

Best Regards
Feng