Re: nfacct: add filter in to the list operation

Hello Pablo,

Also I have several remarks about command line parsing of the nfacct tool,
 in general.
1. reset and other options, including new, they are position insensetive.
e.g. reset could follow after counters
2. option occurrences, e.g. #nfacct list reset reset reset.
Maybe it wasn't so important before, but now for filter options it's important.
For example #nfacct list counters overquota
will show overquoted counters only, end user, in this case, will not get any
error.

So, do you think it worth to fix?
Also do you plan to include nfacct functionality into nft tool?

ps. Sorry I forgot in previous mail to cc netfilter-devel.

Alexey Perevalov (1):
  nfacct: add filter in to the list operation

 include/linux/netfilter/nfnetlink_acct.h |    8 ++++
 2 files changed, 71 insertions(+)

--
1.7.9.5