Re: ARP flux on bond interface

That sounds like you have forwarding enabled. disable ip forwarding if
you can and that should go away.
In /etc/sysctl.conf set the following "net.ipv4.ip_forward = 0",
"net.ipv4.conf.all.mc_forwarding = 0", "net.ipv4.ip_forward = 0",
"net.ipv6.conf.all.forwarding = 0", "net.ipv6.conf.all.mc_forwarding =
0", etc. which should be the default in SL 6
In short if you run " sysctl -a |grep forward" and any thing has a 1
next to it set it to 0 in /etc/sysctl.conf

then run "sysctl -p"

If that does not work you may have a bug, or it could be just a funkie
routing table. this is why you gennerally dont put 2 or more
interfaces on the same subnet with different IP addresses if you can
avoid it.