Centos 6.5 xtables Addons

Ok,

I have a odd problem. I just got done doing the base configuring of my
CentOS 6.5 server. Adding in fail2ban, postfix, apache, mysql, ect
ect.

I then went in and started to add the xtable addons. I downloaded
version 1.47.1, as that is the version (to my knowledge) the lastest
version for my kernel 2.6.32-431.23.3.el6.x86_64, and then compiled
it.

After compiling with IPv6 options disabled, compiling with ipv6
enabled has always thrown errors for me, I went in downloaded the
geoip database and built it with the xt_geoip_build the BE and LE
folder were in /usr/share/xt_geoip/.

I then proceeded to add this rule:

-A INPUT -m geoip ! --src-cc US -j REJECT --reject-with icmp-net-unreachable

But when I did, I got this message:
iptables: Invalid argument. Run `dmesg' for more information.

The last entry in dmesg was this:
xt_geoip: unable to load 'US' into memory: -12

I then tired these rules:
-A INPUT -m geoip --src-cc US -j ACCEPT
-A INPUT -m geoip --src-cc CN -j REJECT --reject-with icmp-net-unreachable
-A INPUT -m geoip --src-cc AW -j REJECT --reject-with icmp-net-unreachable

Each of these resulted in same error.
xt_geoip: unable to load 'US' into memory: -12
xt_geoip: unable to load 'CN' into memory: -12
xt_geoip: unable to load 'AW' into memory: -12

I do some debuging with the code. I checked the defined path for the
database location. As well I was able to locate the exact line in the
code where the error is being generated from.
xt_geoip.c line 86 inside the geoip_add_node function:

p->count   = umem.count;
p->cc      = umem.cc;
size = p->count * geoproto_size[proto];
subnet = vmalloc(size); // THIS LINE

So at the moment i'm stuck. Cause it seems like none of the country
codes from the GeoIP databases are loading. Anyone have any ideas?