ipset suggestion, idle-timeout

Greetings,

I would love to have an "idle timeout" for ipset

It would essentially work like the regular timeout, removing the entry from the set but only if no matches on the entry for the duration of the timeout

eg:
Add a match for 8.8.8.8 for 300 seconds.
If there is a match on 8.8.8.8 at 250 seconds then the timer is reset.
If there is no match on 8.8.8.8 for 300 then the entry is removed

I wouldn't mind having a look at this myself but don't really know the first thing about NF and I've already gotten lost in the source.