nftables documentation update

Since posting the patch seems like rather useless noise, just FYI:

I just pushed some documentation build fixes and a large (but still
incomplete) documentation update.

There seem to be some problems with the PDF generation, tables get moved
out of their sections in some cases. I'd appreciate if someone familiar
with docbook can give me a hint how to fix this.