net-next is closed [was Re: no new feature patches please]

As you probably noticed, the net-next merge window is already closed.

I had several patches in my queue though that I thought I could manage
to get them in together with some of them that were closed to be
ready, but this time I overestimate the amount of time that I had to
make it, sorry. To resolve the current situation, I'll rearrange the
current patchset in the following way:

* nf_tables patches, they will all fly to the nftables tree [1] to
  keep it simple for the nftables developers. I'll keep this tree open
  for new features meanwhile.

netfilter: nft_hash: use set global element counter instead of private one
netfilter: nf_tables: implement proper set selection
netfilter: nft_ct: split nft_ct_init() into two functions for get/set
netfilter: nft_meta: split nft_meta_init() into two functions for get/set
netfilter: nft_ct: add missing ifdef for NFT_MARK set

* Netfilter fixes:

netfilter: nf_conntrack: reserve two bytes for nf_ct_ext->len
netfilter: Add {ipt,ip6t}_osf aliases for xt_osf
netfilter: connlimit: move lock array out of struct connlimit_data
netfilter: x_tables: allow to use cgroup match for LOCAL_IN nf hooks
netfilter: connlimit: fix UP build

* For nf-next, I'll enqueue this cleanup:

netfilter: nfnetlink: simplify nfnetlink_bind

[1] http://git.kernel.org/cgit/linux/kernel/git/pablo/nftables.git