Re: ipset: hash_netnet4_data_equal typo commit status follow-up

On Mon, 6 Jan 2014, David Gervais wrote:

> I noticed that the following commit has not yet been synchronized into
> the main ipset git repo and requires pulling. The commit currently
> exists in Pablo's netfilter repo, David Miller's repo, and in Linus's
> 3.14 RC repo.
>
> netfilter: ipset: fix incorret comparison in hash_netnet4_data_equal()
> https://git.kernel.org/cgit/linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux.git/commit/?id=b49faea7655ec10ade15d7d007e4218ca578a513
>
> Since the original fix was submitted on November 25th and still has
> yet to be applied to the main ipset git repo, I figured I would
> follow-up regarding its status and to make sure it wasn't lost.

I forgot to push my tree... now it's done, thanks for the notification.

Best regards,
Jozsef
-
E-mail  : kadlec@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, kadlecsik.jozsef@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Address : Wigner Research Centre for Physics, Hungarian Academy of Sciences
          H-1525 Budapest 114, POB. 49, Hungary