Re: Merging iptables-nftables into iptables

Hi Pablo and Bart,

Regarding arptables, there's still one limitation that we have to
resolve as it only allows EUI-64 addresses (which should be the most
common case), the arptables kernel code seems to support variable
length hardware addresses up to 128 bytes long IIRC. Tomasz has been
working on that for a while.

Actually I have a question about that.
On INPUT or OUTPUT I guess we need to handle input device and output device, respectively.

What about FORWARD? Still input device? Afaik the output device is not know yet at that point, is it?

Thanks,

Tomasz