[FIX 0/1] sip: add missing RCU reader lock in set_expected_rtp_rtcp()

I noticed that set_expected_rtp_rtcp() in net-next misses a 2nd
RCU reader lock when dereferencing the 2nd hook function.  Same
bug is present in kernel v3.8 at least.

It is not simply a matter of extending the RCU read protected
area because there is a conditional return in between:

    if (skip_expect)
        return NF_ACCEPT;

Please check the RCU usage.  I see e. g. that nf_ct_expect_related(),
takes nf_conntrack_lock, but my understanding of RCU is that
this is ok.

Thanks.

 /Holger