Re: xt_recent.c bug - and cleanup

Hi Phil,

On 30-08-13 17:24, Phil Oester wrote:
Eh?  You might be misreading the code.

I was. I stand corrected.
[...]

You can certainly use inversion with this match, but in your original example,
you are expecting that anything which does not match will get it's timestamp
updated.  That is simply not how the match works.

I contacted Stephen Frost to ask his opinion about the "!" qualifier and he agrees with the current source, i.e. only update if the match returns true.

Thank you for your thorough reading and sorry for the misunderstanding. I have closed the bug.

Best regards,

Valentijn Sessink