Regarding Nat-reservation and tproxy feature in latest netfilter code

Hi Team,
   We are using NAT reservation and Tproxy patch for Netfilter code in
2.6.x Kernel series. Recently we have migrated from 2.6.x to 3.x
kernel series. I want to clarify whether NAT reservation and Tproxy
feature has resolved under netfilter comes in 3.x kernel series. If
its not resolved, whether NAT reservation & tproxy functionality can
be achieved in 3.x Kernel series with any latest patch in netfilter.

I could find any patch related to NAT reservation for latest netfilter code.
Please help us in this regard.

I have also attached the old patches for your reference.

Thanks in advance,
Regards,
Saravanan N