Re: Issue with latest nftables

Hi Pablo,
netlink: Error: unknown expression type 'match'
name=iprange rev=1

netlink: Error: unknown expression type 'target'
name=LOG rev=0

Should this problem be trivial for someone, I let him do the job. If
not, I will start to work on it.
We don't have support for compat from nft yet. That should be
relatively easy to fix.

Do we want to support those totally, or just when listing the rules? I would rather do the later one, nft is not meant to maintain iptables-nftables rules. Where were could only handle then the expression itselsf and the name of the match/target, but nothing more. (No blob parsing etc...)

Tomasz