Re: Query: No-flush support for ebtables-restore in v2.0.10-4

Op 14/05/2013 17:26, Ankit schreef:
Hello,
I am working on ebtables-v2.0.10-4 and I noticed that there is no support for "no-flush" switch in ebtables-restore unlike iptables-restore. Before I start digging for a roundabout solution, I wanted to confirm if there is any particular reason for not incorporating no-flush support in ebtables-restore? Does the netfilter team have any plans to develop it further?

There's no particular reason for not supporting that. In the sunny-day scenario it probably suffices to call ebt_get_kernel_table() with second argument equal to 0 instead of 1.

Bart