TCP packets sent by dev_queue_xmit cannot successfully establish the connection

In NF_IP_LOCAL_OUT, I hooked the TCP SYN packets and directly sent out
by dev_queue_xmit. The packets can be successfully sent out, and the
peer replies with SYN+ACK. Unfortunately, the local host does not
accept the packet but replies with ICMP error information, i.e.,
destination unreachable (host administratively prohibited. May I know
how to fix this issue? Thanks.

Best Regards,
Qi